The Franchise Advisory Council (“FAC”) will consist of a representative group of franchisees who will meet periodically with the management of CMIT Solutions to review plans and discuss other matters of common interests.
The Franchise Advisory Council’s main purpose is to provide input regarding current and planned Marketing and Development Fund activities and to review planned work-in-process initiatives and provide feedback. The Council will also help promote constructive, open and two-way communications
Here are the details of the “gig” – Responsibilities/Obligations:
- Attend the monthly call hosted by the Home Office Marketing Team. As of now, it is a 90-minute webinar on the third Tuesday of the month at 3:00 p.m. Central. This is the week previous to Town Hall, but is subject to change.
- Host your own call for your region. I recommend doing this monthly, in-between my call and Town Hall if possible. This way, I can address other questions that come up in your regional discussions during Town Hall (if appropriate).
- Attend the Annual On-Site at Home Office (two days). It will be scheduled once the Council is elected and calendars are reviewed. The preference is to do it before the start of the fourth quarter to best align with budgeting cycles.
- This is an MDF expense, you will be reimbursed for your airfare, incidentals, and in-town transit. The Home Office Marketing Team will book your accommodations and provide meals for the duration of the meeting.
- NEW ELEMENT – Marketing Platform adoption/use – if you aren’t currently using it, it is ok, the Home Office Marketing Team can help get you up to speed! Prior use is not a pre-requesite, but in order to offer informed input, you need to be learning and using the system.
- Participation in at least one (1) “Rx” activity per quarter – preferably two (2) – i.e. newsletters and one campaign.
The nomination period has ended – you will vote for your FAC representative our those that accept the nomination onsite in Atlanta.