Register to Elevate your Game in 2016
All attendees must register for full attendance or a la carte.
Reserve meeting space for your Mastermind Group Meeting
Space will be assigned on a first come first served basis with consideration of appropriate spacefor your groups headcount.
Make your lunch selection for your Mastermind Meeting
All charges for Food and Beverage will be the responsibility of your group and will be billed to you as a group or individually after the event, depending upon what your group leader has selected.
$600 for first full registration. Group discounts – $575 for #2, $545 for #3, $500 for #4 and beyond. Additional registration fees (full and a la carte) will be broken down over remaining monthly drafts through April 10th. Additional registrations can be added at any time by sending an email request to Atlanta2016@cmitsolutions.com. First full registration is required for each franchise. Non-refundable and only transferable in the case of a territory resale.
Full registration includes attendance to all official convention events including:
• Welcome reception drinks and appetizers on Monday, 5/2/16
• Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks, and Banquet Dinner on Tuesday, 5/3/16
• Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks on Wednesday, 5/4/16
• Breakfast, Lunch, Breaks and Finale event on Thursday, 5/5/16
A La Carte Registration:
• Monday Evening Reception – $75
• Tues-Day Breakfast, Lunch and 2 Breaks – $115
• Tuesday Evening Reception & Banquet Dinner – $150
• Tuesday – Full Day – $250
• Wednes-day Breakfast, Lunch and 2 Breaks – $115
• Thurs-day Breakfast, Lunch and 2 Breaks – $115
• Thursday evening Finale Event – $125
• Thursday – Full Day – $225
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Each franchisee is required to purchase one (1) full registration per convention – this purchase is non-refundable and only transferable in the case of a territory resale. No refund will be given for any additional full or a la carte registrations; however, if notice of cancellation is received prior to the registration deadline (March 15th, 2016), any drafts set to occur after the cancellation has been made will be cancelled.